Donate to Project Outreach
Your donations allow Project Outreach to continue operating at a high level and providing much-needed rest to local families. We greatly appreciate donations of all kinds! While monetary gifts are integral to funding Project Outreach's operations, we also accept donations of snacks, games, cleaning supplies, etc. Please consult our wish list below for more information about material donations. All donations are tax-deductible.
To donate, simply use the link below or mail a check made out to our Project Outreach treasurer, whose address can be found below. Thank you for your support!
c/o Richard Bowden, Treasurer
2127 Wilkinson Ct.
Norman, OK 73069
Sponsoring a Session
Another opportunity to support Project Outreach's mission is our Session Sponsorship program. Through this program, you can cover part or all of the cost of one session. Here is a breakdown of our average costs and what your gift can impact:
- A $10 donation buys a gift for a child at Christmas time.
- A $50 donation provides snacks for 25 children at a session.
- A $100 donation allows us to bring in a speaker for our educational activity.
- A $500 donation sponsors an entire session!
For those willing to sponsor a full session, we will recognize your family and/or business on Project Outreach's Facebook page during the month of your choosing.
Wish List and Specialty Items
Material donations are always welcome! Our current needs are as follows:
- Paper Towels
- Lysol Antibacterial Wipes
- Snacks (preferably allergen-free)
- Small Pumpkins
- Prizes for the Spooktakular event
- Christmas gifts for Christmas
- Paper Plates
- Paint Brushes